Your entire company should be focused on serving your customers and driving revenue in order to make sure the business is successful. In a recent episode of the SaaScast Podcast by Future of SaaS, Prelay's CEO (Gabriella DeFlorio) sat down with Gemma Davies to discuss the importance of aligning an entire company to drive revenue, not just the sales team, as well as the steps you can take today towards that goal.
- Developing revenue goals
- Constructing company OKRs to support sales teams
- Sales-led vs marketing first approach to acquiring new customers
- Why timing is so important for sales content
- There are no finish lines in sales
- Breaking down silos is key to establishing company-wide alignment
- It's important to make everyone at the company a product expert
More on Aligning Teams
While it's important to keep the sales team and non-revenue driving teams aligned, you also need to keep individual revenue teams on the same page, especially the sales and presales teams. Check out Gabriella's recent panel with Modern Sales Pros for practical tips you can take to make sure your sales process and the teams involved are in sync: Modern Sales Pros Panel - Aligning Sales & Presales Teams.